I finished all my top layer lino cut blocks for my layered lino printing. So today I printed the top layer.
I started out with this one as a test run. It is on rough watercolor paper so it doesn’t print evenly but it worked OK.
Then I printed on my previous two layers and I am pleased with the results. I still seem to get ink everywhere and I’m not a tidy printer. But the plans are to crop these and use them as cards.
I also used a couple of previously painted papers and I like these too. I will show you the two other sets in upcoming posts. Now, I can do some more layered printing with different colors. Fun, fun, fun!