Today I worked on my applique projects. I finished one and almost completed the second one.
This is the geometric stacked applique I showed you yesterday. It’s all stitched now. I can see that the placement was a bit off on some of the pieces but it will have to do.
This is the shadow applique. It’s made with black and white felt and then covered with a layer of organza and then stitched to hold the felt pieces in place. You can’t really see the stitching well but if you click on the photo you should be able to see it better. I used black thread so it would give the “shadow” effect. I just need to finish the edges and turn the organza under to finish the edge. I hope to get my bead book ready to bind tomorrow. I have to find something that will hold it fairly straight while I stitch. Hopefully, I’ll be showing you a finished bead book soon!