I’ve been working on getting all my embroidery supplies ready for my Level 1 Hand Embroidery class in February. This is lace weight wool that I made into skeins and dyed. I was trying for some earth tones, greens and a variety of rusty reds. Except for the reds, I got what I intended. I did make one bright orange for some lichen that I’m planning on embroidering. I have also ordered some supplies that I will show you after they arrive.
I also dyed the piece that I made in the sander tutorial. It is going to be used for the book covers for my Traveling Pages. I’m going to work this week on the mechanics of how I’m putting the book together. So more on that later in the week. I have finished my last page to be sent off to Gayle. I’ll show you that as soon as she receives it.
Thanks for all your comments on the sander tutorial. I’m glad you enjoyed it.