I only had a few moments today to work on my beading. You will notice that I have the design finished on the page since yesterday’s post but I did that last night. All I did today was about 4 inches of edging. I haven’t decided how I am going to finish this edge yet. What I’m working on now is just the base so I’ll add another row of something soon. I have learned that designing in beads is very different than designing in thread or fabric. This design looks better on paper somehow. It’s much to “eye-like” for me at this point but I’m not going to change it. Getting those long bugle beads lined up was also a bit of a challenge. I’m certainly learning new things though!
It looks quite Egyptian at the moment, i like it 🙂